- Length: 50:24
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 19 people
- View Count: 5642
- Author: Mindset Learn
Download the Show Notes: http://www.mindset.co.za/learn/sites/files/LXL2013/LXL_Gr11Mathematics_14_Trigonometry%20III_13May.pdf In this live Grade 11 Maths s...
- Length: 110:23
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 36 people
- View Count: 5265
- Author: columbiauniversity
Digital humanities scholars are a diverse group whose work is the result of cross-pollination among humanities scholarship, computer science, and digital med...
- Length: 1:7
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 3 people
- View Count: 67
- Author: DC Public Library
The Peabody Room's Jerry McCoy shares the story of his ghostly encounter at Georgetown Library.
- Length: 9:57
- Rating Average: n/a
- View Count: 15941
- Author: FDAD2010
Recruiting and managing a diverse workforce can have economic benefits for business as employees from diverse backgrounds can bring new perspectives and idea...
- Length: 1:3
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 49 people
- View Count: 19582
- Author: Cambridge University
In this video Dr Sungjune Jung shows us the fluid structures produced by the impact of two liquid jets. Cambridge University's Under the Microscope is a coll...
- Length: 7:44
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 17 people
- View Count: 6961
- Author: University of Canterbury
The orientation programme at the beginning of the year is just the start of learning about university life -- there's a lot happening at UC, and there's a lo...
- Length: 38:12
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 8 people
- View Count: 1261
- Author: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Speaker(s): Professor Liu Wei Chair: Professor Paul Kelly Recorded on 21 November 2013 in Old Theatre, Old Building. New Goals for China's Economic Developme...
- Length: 3:18
- Rating Average: n/a
- View Count: 40741
- Author: Univ. of California, Riverside
See the people and places of UC Riverside from new heights in a video shot with a remote-control octocopter that gives new meaning to "higher" education. Fil...
- Length: 62:28
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 6 people
- View Count: 3547
- Author: Stanford Graduate School of Business
California, the ninth largest economy in the world, recently launched a new carbon cap-and-trade system to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to 1990 levels by ...
- Length: 29:13
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 37 people
- View Count: 12173
- Author: scum sunshine
29/37 In another quarter-final match, which university team will make it to the next stage?
Page: 1 of 100000