- Length: 5:8
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 17 people
- View Count: 6162
- Author: cadalystvideos
Chances are, if you're working in AutoCAD, you're doing some sort of hatching. But are you making the most of hatch tools? This video from Cadalyst and Autodesk Evangelist Lynn Allen presents...
- Length: 6:51
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 25 people
- View Count: 2092
- Author: The University of Chicago
The University of Chicago, Argonne National Laboratory, and Fermi National Laboratory presented "Playing with Time" as part of its Joint Speaker Series on No...
- Length: 2:2
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 2 people
- View Count: 688
- Author: New York University
Parents and caregivers, take note: NYU's Constantine Georgiou Library and Resource Center for Children and Literature, named in honor of an accomplished chil...
- Length: 10:12
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 4 people
- View Count: 1897
- Author: alkhor444
قطر .. سطور عبر التاريخ من انتاج شركة راس غاز القطرية المحدودة Produced by RasGas Limited Company Qatar.
- Length: 0:53
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 12 people
- View Count: 1252
- Author: uwmadison
Time-lapse of UW Madison as seen from Van Hise Hall. Music and Video by Christian Inouye.
- Length: 13:21
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 9 people
- View Count: 5009
- Author: Ken Burns
With the passage of the 16th Amendment, the Goverment no longer needed taxes from Alcohol. By 1914 a prohibition amendment seemed within reach.
- Length: 4:36
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 401 people
- View Count: 42957
- Author: Sam Diaz
I do not own the rights to this song All rights reserved to the owner!!!
- Length: 10:19
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 22 people
- View Count: 4945
- Author: phpacademy
Allow the chat to report back to the user on a successfully sent message, or a need to enter a name and a message (validated within the Node.js server) Watch...
- Length: 4:34
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 6 people
- View Count: 1234
- Author: Danny Ho
Time-lapse video of setting up the contest environments of IOI 2014 (Contest Room 101, 7/11)
- Length: 3:59
- Rating Average: 5.0 from 3 people
- View Count: 3170
- Author: University of California
An innovative University of California program is training doctors to serve where they are needed most in the state.
Page: 1 of 100000